Settle behind the bars of the comfortable, easy-to-ride, faired Gixxer 250 and your mind will be freed from the clutter and stress of a busy week.
Aggressively styled like the legendary GSX-R racers and kitted with MotoGP engine tech, the Gixxer 250 is lightweight and fun, with the power to get you going. The advanced, oil-cooled, fuel-injected engine delivers instant throttle response through a slick 6-speed transmission, giving higher fuel efficiency, cutting your running costs and reducing your carbon footprint. And when needed, the powerful ABS disc brakes will curb your progress with authority.
Explore new limits and see where life takes you on a new Suzuki.
* Specification and accessories depicted may differ from the model available in NZ. Please check with your Suzuki dealer for details.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 1-cylinder, oil-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||249|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2010|
|Overall Width (mm)||740|
|Overall Height (mm)||1035|
|Seat Height (mm)
|Curb Mass (kg)||160|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, mono-shock, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||12
- Fuel-injected, oil-cooled 249cc engine
- Smooth 6-speed transmission
- LED headlight and taillight
- Dual-channel ABS disc brakes
- Digital LCD instrumentation
- Clip-on handlebars
- Sporty dual muffler
- Ride on your learner motorcycle licence