Strips carbon deposits, dissolves gasket cement in minutes.
CRC Gasket Stripper is a powerful formulation that quickly and easily removes tough bonded gaskets and most types of gasket adhesives and sealants regardless of age or adhesive resistance. It also removes dried oil, grease, paint, enamel, urethane, varnish, graffiti, stickers and decals.
CRC Gasket Stripper will instantly soften old gasket cement for quick removal without damage to the metal components. It is safe for use on aluminium, steel and brass. The hard working film also clings to vertical surfaces making it ideal for use on all industrial equipment.
Engine components can be safely decarbonised without the need for harsh scraping, avoiding accidental and costly damage to aluminium heads and pistons, reducing labour time.
Features & Benefits
- Fast acting – Dissolves gasket cement within minutes
- Easy to use
- Technically superior
- Contains no CFC’s
- Removes baked on gaskets and most types of gasket adhesives and sealants
- Removes gaskets even in high temperature areas
- Strips carbon deposits from metal and engine components
- Also removes dried oil, grease & paints, enamel, urethane, varnish, graffiti, stickers and decals
- Does not damage metal components
- Safe for use on aluminium, steel, brass
- Dissolves gasket cement within minutes and is easily removed with a putty knife
- No need for harsh scraping - Avoids accidental and costly damage to aluminium heads & pistons
- Reduces labour time
- Film clings to vertical surfaces
- Quickly prepares metal parts for new gaskets and assemblies
- Does not contain phenol (carbolic acid) or formic acid
- Use to decarbonise engine components in motorcycles, lawn mowers, marine motors inboard & outboard, industrial equipment
- Automotive – all types of gaskets, including silicones and mastics
- Cylinder heads
- Gear boxes
- Back axles
- Water pumps
- Construction - Excess silicone on double glazing etc
- Industrial - Removing temporary markings