A new larger version of the popular OS-BASE that is specifically designed to fit the Honda CRF1100L (Excluding the Adventure Sports model)
The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS to be mounted as soft panniers. No heavy metal frames are required, this system provides a super-tough, lightweight carrying solution for the CRF 1100L with no permanent bodywork alterations to the bike.
The modular design enables you to modify your luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a single day ride-out to longer moto-camping adventure trips.
The CRF BOLT-ON LOOPS included attach to the bike frame under the seat and fit behind the CRF alloy mounts to provide 4 hook-on points for a stand alone OS-PACK or US-Drypack. Used in conjunction with the additional loops on the OS-BASE they provide various mounting points for a 3 or more bag set-up, or can be used to mount an OS-PACK as a stand alone tail pack without the OS-BASE.
- Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with centre pack mounting option.
- Heavy-duty Hypalon construction.
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
- Non-slip cam buckles.
- Includes 2 x Honda Strap Mounts.
- Includes 4 x strap-loops and washers.
- Includes pre-cut adhesive paintwork protection strips